Menu Contact
Injured? Call Us Today
Walborsky & Bradley
Focused On You And Your Recovery
View Our Practice Areas In this Section

August 2015 Archives

Can you file a lawsuit if you get food poisoning?

In most cases, food poisoning would fall under issues of product liability, which means that individuals who suffer damages or injuries due to eating contaminated or bad food could file a lawsuit. Burden of proof requirements do exist, however, and in some cases, it can be difficult to prove that a specific company was liable in the injury.

Infections are a likely issue with hospital stays

When we talk medical malpractice, we usually highlight issues such as surgical errors or the failure to properly diagnose conditions for timely treatment. But the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports another type of medical injury that could be concerning to patients: healthcare-associated infections, or HAIs.

Workers' compensation question brought to state Supreme Court

A question regarding Florida workers' compensation is being put before the state Supreme Court after an appeals court declined to rule on the matter. The answer to the question, if the state court will provide one, could mean a large shift in the way employee injury cases are handled in the state.

Email Us For A Response

How Can We Help You?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Walborsky & Bradley

2714 West 15th Street
Panama City, FL 32401

Toll Free: 800-800-8539
Phone: 850-250-4252
Fax: 850-434-6116
Panama City Law Office Map

438 East Government Street
Pensacola, FL 32502

Toll Free: 800-800-8539
Phone: 850-250-4252
Fax: 850-872-0649
Pensacola Law Office Map

Toll Free: 800-800-8539
Local: 850-250-4252
Fax: 850-872-0649