Settlements And Verdicts Obtained For Our Clients
At Walborsky & Bradley, PLLC, we understand that our clients need help getting through an extremely difficult time that could affect their lives, and the lives of their families, for years to come. They want answers, accountability and, finally, closure and recovery. Our firm has successfully handled thousands of cases and realized more than $200 million in verdicts and settlements for injured clients and grieving families. Below you will find just a few of the significant results we have obtained for our clients.
- $1,500,000 recovered from two Northwest Florida hospital systems as a result of the tragic wrongful death of a young mother.
- $1,230,000 recovered for victim in product liability case.
- $950,000 settlement obtained against a NWFL hospital and surgeon for medical negligence.
- $820,000 recovered for automobile negligence victim who had only been offered $30,000 before firing prior law firm and hiring W&B
- $775,000 recovered for motorcyclist when a car pulled out in front of him.
- $400,000 recovered for victim of surgeon who operated without informed consent.
- $325,000 recovered for automobile negligence victim after insurance company only offered $21,580 pre-suit.
- $300,000 policy limits recovered in rear end collision with neck surgery.
- $255,000 recovered for victim of negligently performed surgery.
- $225,000 recovered for victim of negligently driven boat in maritime case.
- $250,000 recovered from a Northwest Florida assisted living facility as a result of a medication error.
- $125,000 recovered from Geico on a $25,000 insurance policy after Geico wrongfully failed to pay its policy limit.
- $4,600,000 recovery made from a negligent Northwest Florida hospital
- $3,000,000 recovery for victim of radiologist’s negligence
- $1,230,095.91 verdict against State Farm after it refused to pay its $75,000 policy limit
- $1,112,000 recovery for motorcyclist due to negligence of driver and national oil change franchise
- $1,750,000 recovery for victim of surgical and nursing negligence
- $450,000 recovered for automobile accident victim after insurance company offered only $35,000 at mediation.
- $412,500 recovery for victim rear ended on Highway 98 when the insurance company only offered $150,000.
- $350,000 recovered for automobile accident victim after insurance company offered only $4,000 pre-suit and $50,000 at mediation.
- $300,000 policy limits recovered in motor vehicle accident.
- $287,500 recovered at mediation for automobile accident victim after insurance company’s pre-suit offer of less than $12,000.
- $275,000 recovery for victim of cardiologist’s negligence
- $240,000 recovered in rear-end collision.
- $1,000,000 recovery as a result of medical negligence
- $300,000 recovery made for surgical error
- $450,000 recovery for child injured as a result of hospital negligence
- $300,000 recovery for slip and fall victim due to national restaurant franchise negligence
- $275,000 recovery for automobile accident victim with a non-surgical spine injury in which initial offer was $60,000.
- $241,030 verdict against Geico after it refused to pay its $25,000 policy limit
- $1,000,000 recovery as a result of negligent medication error
- $3,000,000 recovery for the failure to diagnose a pulmonary embolism
- $750,000 recovery made in an automobile accident case in which the initial offer was $50,000.
- $300,000 recovery for automobile accident victim when the initial offer was $10,000.00.
- $260,000 recovery for victim in rear end accident
- $250,000 recovery for bicyclist injured by negligent driver
- $275,000 Auto accident recovery in which all available bodily injury and uninsured motorist insurance proceeds were obtained and in which the driver personally paid $20,000.00.
- $175,000 recovered when the insurance policy was only $10,000
- $5,200,000 recovered for a young child tragically burned
- $1,162,000 jury verdict for pedestrian hit by a car and was only offered $100,000 by the insurance company
- $1,230,095 jury verdict against State Farm Insurance when it only offered $25,000
- $125,000 recovered for our client when the insurance policy was only $10,000
- $425,000 recovered for medical negligence while placing a cardiac stent
- $2,620,000 recovered for the negligent use of an experimental medical product
- $500,000 recovered for an automobile crash victim against her uninsured motorist carrier
- $250,000 recovered for the negligence of a nail salon resulting in leg injury
- $640,000 recovered from AT&T following auto accident
- $500,000 recovered for uneven sidewalk trip and fall injury resulting in surgery
- $600,000 recovered for uneven wooden walkway trip and fall resulting in a head injury
- $340,000 recovered for a car crash victim that had to have back surgery
- $650,000 recovered for a car crash victim with injuries resulting in surgery
- $300,000 recovered for a car crash victim with injuries resulting in surgery
- $500,000 recovered for the negligent use of closure device in cardiac catheterization
- $250,000 recovered for negligent ER treatment at central Florida hospital
- $225,000 recovered for motorcycle accident victim
- $375,000 product liability recovery against experimental drug distributor
- $350,000 product liability recovery from experimental drug manufacturer and distributor
- $300,000 recovery for negligently allowing a minor access to vehicle
- $300,000 recovery for car crash victim
- $300,000 recovery for car crash victim
- $225,000 recovery for car crash victim
- $375,000 recovery for car crash victim with injuries resulting in surgery
- $250,000 recovery for car crash victim with injuries resulting in surgery
- $260,000 recovery for car crash victim
- $850,000 recovery following jury verdict finding insurance company liable to pay for negligent entrustment of vehicle
- $275,000 recovery due to negligent design of steps
- $485,000 recovery for motorcycle accident victim
- $295,000 recovery for negligent administration of chemotherapy
- $1,300,000 product liability recovery for defective gas can
- $1,250,000 product liability recovery from experimental drug manufacturer
- $300,000 recovery for automobile accident victim
- $151,500 recovery for negligence of beer distributor
- $200,000 recovery for car crash victim
- $525,000 recovery for car crash victim with injuries that resulted in surgery
- $300,000 recovery for car crash victim
- $500,000 recovery for medical negligence in performing spinal tap
- $310,000 recovery for the victim of automobile negligence
- $275,000 recovery for medical negligence
- $250,000 recovery for victim of automobile negligence
- $235,000 recovery for negligent design of shopping center
- $225,000 recovery against surgery center for leaving instrument inside patient
- $250,000 recovery for surgeon negligently breaking off instrument in patient
- $250,000 recovery for victim of automobile accident
- $1,000,000 recovered for a shooting victim as a result of negligent security at a motel
- $902,000 verdict in an Okaloosa County electrocution case
- $250,000 recovered after a successful jury verdict in an Escambia County dental malpractice case
- $500,000 recovered against a Bay County hospital for negligently supervising an elderly patient
- $800,000 recovered for the victim of automobile negligence
- $950,000 settlement obtained for a victim burned in a trailer park fire
- $375,000 verdict awarded in an auto accident case in Walton County, Florida
- $275,000 settlement obtained in a medical negligence case in Okaloosa County, Florida
- $300,000 settlement obtained in an auto accident case in Bay County, Florida. Prior to retaining our firm, the injured party was offered $1,200 to settle his case.
- $915,000 judgment obtained following a jury verdict against a national restaurant corporation for tortious interference with a business relationship
- $250,000 settlement obtained in a Florida auto accident case, despite the fact that the defendant had only $100,000 of liability insurance
- $500,000 settlement obtained in an Alabama medical negligence case
- Jury found that a Northwest Florida Hospital was negligent and liable for wrongful death.
- $810,000 settlement obtained in a medical negligence case in Escambia County, Florida
- $450,000 verdict awarded in a medical negligence case in Birmingham, Alabama
- $1.7 million collected following a jury trial, despite the fact that the defendant had only $10,000 in liability insurance
- $5 million verdict – the largest ever obtained against UAB – in a medical malpractice case in Alabama.
- $4.45 million verdict awarded in a wrongful death case in Bay County, Florida