1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Workplace Injury
  4.  » Work-Related Vehicle Accidents

Representation For Injured Drivers

As the driver of a bus, taxi or delivery vehicle, you know that the roads are filled with dangerous drivers. These drivers use their cellphones, exceed the speed limit, cut off other motorists, and even drive under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

At Walborsky Bradley & Fleming, PLLC, our attorneys represent employees who have been injured in a work-related motor vehicle crash. We know that an unexpected accident can leave you unable to work, causing you and your family undue hardship. You may be worried over how you will pay your financial obligations and whether you will be able to return to work. If you have been injured in a car accident while performing work responsibilities, workers’ compensation coverage is there to cover many of your expenses.

How Workers’ Compensation Can Help

Workers’ compensation is designed to provide you some financial assistance and cover the medical costs related to your injuries. If you are unable to work for a period of time, you can file a claim to receive benefits that equal to a large portion of your normal wages. In the event that you are left permanently disabled, the program can provide you with permanent benefits.

In addition to payments that can help cover part of your lost income, workers’ compensation benefits also cover:

  • Mileage to and from doctor’s visits, and picking up medication
  • Immediate medical care and any medication needed
  • Future medical treatments, including physical therapy and surgery
  • Prostheses, if you have lost a limb
  • Medical testing
  • The costs for long-term care

Our lawyers can help you gather the information you need to file your claim for benefits and answer any questions you may have about the process.

Let Us Help You

An initial consultation with one of our attorneys will not cost you a penny. We have offices in Panama City, Pensacola and Pace. Call us at 850-250-4252 or toll free at 850-250-4252 to schedule an appointment, or contact us online.