Why Should You Choose Walborsky, Bradley & Fleming, PLLC,?
Whether this is your first or your tenth time seeking the assistance of an attorney, you want to retain the help of a law firm that has the experience, skill and reputation upon which you can rely.
Top 10 Reasons to Put Our Experience to Work For You
- More than 5,000 People Represented
In the last 15 years, our firm has represented over 5,000 victims and families who have been injured or killed as a result of someone else’s negligence.
- Firm Focused Entirely on Personal Injury Law
Our firm’s personal injury lawyers have over 40 years of combined legal experience in handling thousands of personal injury cases.
- Firm Committed to Securing Maximum Compensation
We bring the full resources of our firm to bear in our efforts to ensure that you and your family receive the compensation you need and deserve. Read information about settlements and verdicts we have recovered on behalf of our clients.
- No Fees or Costs Incurred Unless We Win Your Case
We believe you shouldn’t have to pay attorney fees or be liable for costs in the absence of a recovery. We’ll also guarantee you a free initial consultation and case evaluation.
- Firm Received the Highest Possible National Rating
Our firm has been given an “AV” rating – the highest possible rating for Ethical Standards and Legal Ability – from Martindale-Hubbell, a national law firm rating system.
- Recognized for “Top 100 Verdicts”
We have received national recognition for cases we effectively settled throughout Florida.
- Represents Accident Victims throughout Florida and Alabama
You may come to our offices anytime, but we are dedicated to convenient and effective communication via additional methods. If you prefer, we will consult with you via telephone, mail, email or the Internet. We will also travel to your home or office in the Florida Panhandle area.
- Represented Over 3,500 People Injured on the Job
During the last decade, we have represented thousands of clients in work-related injuries.
- 60 Years of Combined Experience in Workers’ Comp
Our workers’ compensation lawyers have over 60 years of combined experience.
- Extensive Experience Negotiating with Insurance Companies
We’ve negotiated with insurance companies for years, and we will work hard to ensure that you receive the maximum settlement to which you are entitled.