We understand that our clients need help getting through an extremely difficult time that could affect their lives, and the lives of their families, for years to come. They want answers, accountability and, finally, closure and recovery. Our firm has successfully handled hundreds of cases and realized more than $55 million in verdicts and settlements for injured clients and grieving families.
- $1,000,000 recovered for a shooting victim as a result of negligent security at a motel
- $902,000 verdict in an Okaloosa County electrocution case
- $250,000 recovered after a successful jury verdict in an Escambia County dental malpractice case
- $500,000 recovered against a Bay County hospital for negligently supervising an elderly patient
- $800,000 recovered for the victim of automobile negligence
- $950,000 settlement obtained for a victim burned in a trailer park fire
- $375,000 verdict awarded in an auto accident case in Walton County, Florida
- $275,000 settlement obtained in a medical negligence case in Okaloosa County, Florida
- $300,000 settlement obtained in an auto accident case in Bay County, Florida. Prior to retaining our firm, the injured party was offered $1,200 to settle his case.
- $915,000 judgment obtained following a jury verdict against a national restaurant corporation for tortious interference with a business relationship
- $250,000 settlement obtained in a Florida auto accident case, despite the fact that the defendant had only $100,000 of liability insurance
- $500,000 settlement obtained in an Alabama medical negligence case
- Jury found that a Northwest Florida Hospital was negligent and liable for wrongful death.
- $810,000 settlement obtained in a medical negligence case in Escambia County, Florida
- $450,000 verdict awarded in a medical negligence case in Birmingham, Alabama
- $1.7 million collected following a jury trial, despite the fact that the defendant had only $10,000 in liability insurance
- $5 million verdict - the largest ever obtained against UAB - in a medical malpractice case in Alabama.
- $4.45 million verdict awarded in a wrongful death case in Bay County, Florida